Monday, September 24, 2012

College Me Never Really Left



I'm living out my 20's. Just at the age of 32. I actually think this
is better because
1. I know myself better.
2. I am more confident and am fine being myself, no phony here, take
it or leave it
3. I know I can survive on my own so I am less likely to get hurt
4. I know what I like, in a man and in bed
5. I am (somewhat) more responsible then I was in my early days

I deserve to have fun.  I didn't get to screw around in my 20's so I
am now! And I am having fun!   It's just like being in college, but
with cooler clothes, my own apartment, less blow jobs and better hair.
(I let my friends cut and dye my hair in college, it was an adventure)

RC (rock climber) again seemed hesitant to contact me. I got to the
bottom of this issue on our date, but I'll get there. He thought I
didn't want to see him again.  I couldn't figure out why he would
think that. I did sleep with him. Whatever. He asked me to go upstate
to New Paltz and climb on some rocks and swim and eat and hang, for
the whole day! I was excited, also nervous. I had to find out what to
bring, how to dress, what type of bag to bring.  A lot of planning
went into these preparations on my end. It all worked out.  He picked
me up at 8:30am, we stopped at Zabars for bagels and coffee and drove
to the Mohonk Mountain House. I guess he uses their facilities all the
time and there is a ton to do up there.

I did email his information and exactly where we would be to a friend,
just in case I got abducted or killed. He even asked if I told anyone
where I was going. I assued him I did and that I would like to come
back alive. I put a lot of trust in RC.

It was kinda misty and a little rainy when we got to the rocks, but he
said we could do it anyways. "It" is called a rock scramble, my
brother says its called bouldering. But RC assued me that it was a
really really hard one and I saw there were lots of places to fall and
die on the rocks on it so I'd say it's dangerous and I am a badass.
Plus we did it in the rain and it was slippery. I got soaked, in sweat
and rain.  I let him know how he is very lucky I was letting him see
me in that condition. He was so impressed that I didn't complain or
whine at all and that I made it through like a trooper. I assued him
that I was holding back my whines and I was trusting him to not let me
crack my head open.

After the scramble we cleaned up and went to lunch at the Mt. House.
They had an outdoor bbq and you could get whatever you wanted. It was
good, we ate a lot. Then we were going swimming, but not in the lake
like originally planned bc of the rain.  I let him know again how
lucky he was because he was going to see me in a bathing suit after a
big lunch. I was just hoping he wouldn't leave me up there.

Pool was nice, we showered, went into New Paltz and got
vegan smoothies (he knows I can't have any dairy so this was pretty
sweet of him). Started making out in the car. The car was parked in a
too public spot so he drove to a more private one, and you can imagine
what happened next. (I was explicitly told not to to this in the car.
But did it anyways!)

It was great. I told him that it is not something I really do.
He said he knows I'm not that type of girl.  I then asked him if he
thought it was totally whorey, he said no. He was hoping I'd say yes at the car idea
and he hadn't planned it that way. Ok, yeah right.

On the drive back we had a really good conversation and talked more
about my divorce, how I am a complete lunatic (he didn't seem to mind
this) and why he thinks I don't want to see him.  I told him that if I
didn't want to see him, he would know. I am going to try to let my
wall down with RC a little bc I decided I do like him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment