Monday, September 24, 2012

revisiting G



Sometimes I think I do things just so I have something to write about.  This is what I was thinking as I drove to my sisters house on her birthday.  She lives near G and I was making an impromptu trip to MI, so I let him know I would be in the neighborhood.  I texted him about my upcoming trip, he had his daughter for the weekend so said we would only be able to "hang out" after she went to bed.  So I knew where it was going.  Still, I was game.  Anything for a story.  I let him know what time I would be over while I waited for the plane to take off.   

Name: G
Date 3: His house (Who am I kidding, this was in no way a date.  Let's call it what it was, a booty call)

I didn't even or change my clothes or shower first.  I showered that morning, which I think is good enough and dressed knowing what my evening had in store.  After celebrating (briefly) with sister and friends I drove over for my booty call.  I want to note that I was oddly proud for arranging my first booty call.  G was just as fun as when I had first met him 2 weeks prior.  We talked on the couch for a while, he was clearly exhausted from his day with his daughter.  We got down to business pretty quickly.  Same as last time, nothing too noteworthy there.  
After, as I sat around in my thong- upgrade from full nudity, we ate some fresh fruit and talked some more.  I made it clear that this type of behavior was highly unusual for me.  I think he was a little put off by this.  I kept saying how I am not slutty and I don't do this type of thing.  He asked if I felt guilty about it.  Of course I didn't feel guilty, I initiated the whole thing, but I didn't want him to think it was typical.  I like to be wined and dined before I get naked.  It doesn't usually happen in this order for me, but I still would like it to!  I am well aware that I am sending the wrong message to these guys.  My bro-in-law did point out that girls who tell guys they are not sluts, usual are.  Funny thing is, while talking to G on the couch we had a whole conversation about this (super super SUPER) slutty girl who I used to know.  He did not know about this girl's history of sleeping with many men and he liked her, even though she has a bf now.  I don't think he liked learning of her past behavior.  Whatever.  I don't like her.  Leave it at that.  

Since this booty call I haven't heard from G.  This makes me think either 
a) he thinks I'm a total slut and is not into that
b) is ashamed of his performance
c) is not happy I dissed the girl he liked

It looks like I will not be making more booty calls to G.  Which is ok seeing as I don't live in MI, he has too much going on in his life, and he doesn't drink.  Which is a big part of my existence.  It wasn't going to go anywhere, but was fun for a short while.  


No comments:

Post a Comment