Monday, September 24, 2012

The Sex Date



Third date = sex.  I did not know this was a rule, but apparently others do.  I am good at following rules.
Everyone said not to do it.  They said it, knowing there was no way I was going to listen.  It all fell on deaf ears.  Do Not Sleep With Him.  Do not.  You will regret it.  Well, I don't regret it.  I am annoyed at his reaction though.  To be honest, on the first date I knew I would sleep with this guy.  This might make me sound a little monstery, but I needed to get it out of my system and it seemed like the perfect opportunity.  
Third Date rule I was told.  Even my mom, yes my mom, said she took a survey and she knew that the third date equals sex.  Can you believe I tell my mom this stuff?  When I spoke to my dad, he said, "Well, third date.  Now you need to go out with someone else.  You can't fall for a rebound guy, or the first guy that's nice to you."  Thanks dad, I agree (oh, my grandmother agrees with him too- seriously, nothing is sacred in my family) so who else can I go out with?  Basically, this is what my parents think of me.  My sister called me the morning after the date and when I picked up she said "hello , how was your night?"  I have a very supportive family.

Date 3: my favorite local sushi place
Rock climber texted me and said he will come up to my neighborhood after work, he'll text when he leaves, prob around 8.  He didn't get up to me until 8:30.  I think he knew about the third date rule too, thats why he was coming up to my hood.  It makes things easier.  We decided on sushi and ate outside.  Bottle of sake, some shared rolls/dishes.  Very yum.  Especially since I hadn't eaten all week to prepare for the "third date."  I had to at least attempt to look good naked!

After dinner we made out on the street, as per usual.  This time I said that I am a little shy about this and that I know a lot of people in my neighborhood and my street (this is totally true) and that I can't be doing this on the street, sooooo...do you want to come up to my apartment?  My girl Feathers told me that when you invite a boy upstairs, that it means s.e.x.  She's been right about everything so far. 

We followed the rule :). Afterwards we made out some more, ate mints, and he went home.  I felt a little (very little) bad for sending him home so late but I didn't plan that far in advance and wasn't sure how to play the whole sleeping over thing. So away he went.  

Then I had to wait. And wait. And wait. I didn't hear from him for 3 days. Of course I acted insane and thought about all the things I could have done wrong and why he hadn't called or texted.  I considered the possibility of some crazy stalker standing outside my apartment who maybe attacked Rock climber as he left.  It turns out RC may have been a little freaked about the situation. I think he was unsure of what went on with my ex and didnt know how I was feeling.  In the end, it's all worked out now. 

Date four is on its way...with a little bonus action to follow. I had a very fun weekend away for Co's wedding...

No comments:

Post a Comment